The Organizing Committee of ELTForum.sk 2013: Mária Csikós Tamás (Express Publishing/Infoa), Greta Korpadiova (Macmillan Slovakia), Juraj Marcek (Oxford ELT), Klaudia Bednarova (Association of Language Schools SK) and Lynda Steyne (SCET) [behind the camera] [Peter Bojo (Cambridge University Press) was unable to make it this time.]
What did we cover? What DIDN’T we cover?!
- Venue (The University of Economics, Bratislava): 7 rooms for workshops this year instead of last year’s 6 (more speakers!)
- Speakers: hopefully, 7 rooms will be enough
- Exhibitors: lots and lots – will there be enough tables?!
- Refreshments and lunch – still working on this (any ideas)
- Poster – it’ll be a bit different this year 🙂
- Registration – opening March 1st! BEFORE you register as an individual, please check whether your school or institution will pay your registration fee. If they will, you’ll need to register under the institution link. Check with your boss or supervisor now.
- Sponsors: both Filozofická fakulta UK and Pedagogická fakulta UK have agreed to sponsor the conference (at least in spirit). We’re excited about the possibilities this might open up…
- The live music for Friday’s reception
- And much, much more!